If you are traveling to the UK from abroad you will need a firearms certificate to bring your rifle. We will arrange the application with our local police office so all you have to do is let us know that you are bringing your own rifle at least 6 weeks in advance. We will need your original EU weapon passport and copies of your rifle and hunting license .

If for some reason you don’t bring your own firearm it’s possible to rent an estate rifle.